Where can I get more information about this software?
All contacts are deleted from a device accidentally. The tables of contacts2.db file are empty. What should I do?
Open Image file of internal flesh memory of device where contacts2.db file was placed first. Then open the folder with extracted contacts2.db file. The found sqlite records will be displayed in the software: “Contacts” partition contain the records of raw_contacts table that are linked by key with the phone number of phone_lookup table.
I need to recover sqlite records from a deleted app. Is there any sense to use the software?
I need to recover sqlite records from a custom program but there are just some icons of common data in the interface of program (such as contacts, calls, SMS Messages, etc). Is there any sense to use your software?
Yes, it is.
The records can be placed in partition “Other Tables”.
What versions of Android OS are supported?
The software isn’t linked to versions of Android or to any file system for mobile devices or PC. The software recovers sqlite-records from a file system (the structure of sqlite data base is no less 3.0.0 version)
In the screen of “New Task” I chose all options and launched the process of recovery (“Run” bottom). The software had been launching for a long time. What should I do?
- check if record is deleted for all files
- show records with one column
- save rest data to the file 'rest.bin'
- calculate md5 for image file
The software needs some time to get launched. We recommend to set the parameters on demand.
The software crashed and reported an error. What should I do?
We recommend you to write to the support service:
- write your email, what’s linked to the license
- describe the error and send the screenshot to us
- send “glog.log” file to us (that file is formed each time when the program is launched)
- probably it will be needed to send the image file where was the error