The JPEG Twix software reads jpeg format photos (jpg, jpeg) in selected directory and sort them by subdirectories depending on the set of parameters:
- Small photos filter is used for photos whose resolution is less than the specified. Such photos will be placed in the folder small.
- Mark broken:
- By markers is a quick check that moves corrupted files to the folder bad by markers without using the Huffman check algorithm.
- Delete clones option deletes cloned files from the folder.
- By Huffman option is a full check of corrupted photos by the Huffman method. A corrupted file moves to folder bad by Huffman.
- E0-E1-DB option sorts photos by signature of the first 4 bytes.
- Sort by size option sorts photos depending on the specified resolution by folders.
- Sort by date option renames photos depending on the received shooting date and time (not the modification date), if it’s possible.
- Delete broken files option deletes folders with corrupted files bad by markers and bad by Huffman after sorting.
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Hard drive: no less than 2 GB of the free space on a system disk and also enough free space in the destination folder
- RAM: no less than 1 GB