Software recovers video files (MOV) captured with Canon cameras.
The software recovers fragmented video files even when other software can't recover them.
- Source is where you can choose data source (Drive or Image)
- Data carving 1 recovers files according to the example of a video file that was taken on the selected camera
- Data carving 2 is used when you do not have an example of video file
- Additional options is where you can set date interval. Only files within this interval will be saved
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Hard drive: no less than 10 MB of the free space on a system disk and also enough free space in the destination folder
- RAM: no less than 1 GB